Ikara Property Consultants is a a duly registered Real Estate
Firm based in Karen, Kenya. The company offers the
following core services:
To be a respectable real estate firm delivering beyond
To provide our clients with quality services in property
consultancy through efficient and personalized real estate advice
that upholds professional standards and ethics, to the full
satisfaction of our clients.
Gideon boasts nearly 10 years experience in real estate and he is passionate about helping clients get the best deals in real estate that suit their individual desires and budget. He has a degree in...
Patricia is widely experienced in customer care and general office management. She is passionate about getting to know what the client wants and working out the best way to help them realize their dreams. She...
We strife to listen to our clients inquiries about property
transactions (acquisition/disposal/leasing/letting), advise them
accordingly and seek to help them realize their objectives in a
We offer our clients:
- Tailor-made advertising packages to ensure
- Carry out property viewings
- Potential clients screening
- Administration of the letting or sale process
- A secure and conducive environment to realize their
dreams by simplifying buying and selling of property.
- Sales of client properties in the shortest time
- Access to market research and an extensive
database of properties in our area of operation.
- Preparation of letting and sale agreement and
ensuring suitable tenants for our clients properties.
We cover both Commercial and Residential Properties.
At Ikara Property Consultants , we have a strong commitment to
regulations that govern the industry, code of conduct and ethics as
well as practicing of best standards.
This has allows us to ensure that all properties we manage meet
the highest quality standards and that both the property owners
and tenants are satisfied with our services. We manage both
residential and commercial units.
Our services include but not limited to :
- Rent management; collection and arrears management
- Regular inspections and maintenance of the properties
under our management to ensure there are always in
- Rent reviews on a regular basis to ensure property
owners maximize return on investment
- Vacancy management to minimize the down time on
property owner investment. This entails strict tenant
- Dispute resolution
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and government
bodies by paying of utility, statutory, rates , insurance
among other appropriate fees
- outgoings reconciliations and projected budgets
- Lease administration
- Maintaining a strong relationship with tenants so as
ensure tenant retention
Ikara Property Consultants offers our clients the following services:
- Analyze the market and advise them on the best real estate
deals available in the market.
- Advice on the best and highest use of a particular parcel of
land in line with zoning regulations.
- Project management and review of documents for
- Advice on sales and marketing options available
- Facilitating client meetings regarding all project matters
Site Acquisition Services
This entails the process of identifying and acquiring by way of securing a
leasehold or license property interests for purposes of erection of
telecommunication base transceiver station.
Our team has a collective experience of acquiring over 500
telecommunication sites across the country. We have acquired sites in rural,
remote and urban area; both greenfields and on the roof-tops of storey
buildings or wall mounts.
Our team is able to offer the following services:
- Properly interpreting instructions from clients for search of
- Establishing the property owners where the proposed sites falls
- Negotiating with landlords on rentals within agreed framework
- Conducting of due diligence regarding subject properties and
advise the client accordingly.
- Agreeing of lease terms by the property owner and tenant and
facilitating lease execution.
- Securing of all statutory approvals, namely: county, KCAA &
NEMA in a timely manner.
- Preparation of client handover package
Ikara Property Consultants main office is located on the 1st floor, office suite no 4, Karen triangle mall, off Karen road.
Our local coverage includes the Karen-Ngong-Kiserian-Ongata Rongai –
Kitengela belt which is situated to the south-west of Nairobi Metropolitan
Area. We also cover Nairobi area in general, parts of Machakos, Nakuru County, Mombasa and Kisii.
We have agents based in all the above towns ready to give you
Where there is an opportunity to sell/let, manage both commercial and
residential property, we at Ikara Property Consultants will get the job
done effortlessly while observing highest professional standards
You cannot copy content of this page